Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Registration is Mandatory for presenting author
- Posters should be no more than 4ft. in height & 3 ft in width.
- Posters will be viewed from a distance of at least 1 to 2 metres (3.2 to 6.4 ft.). Therefore lettering should be clear and bold, with the title at the top of the poster, in letters at least 3 cm (1 in) high. For narrative use large print such as 24 point.
- Certain color combinations provide better contrast: Black on Yellow, Red on White, Black on Orange, Green on White or Green on Black.
- Don’t make your display overly ornate- this will distract viewers from the impact of your information.
- Use brief captions and few labels.
- Use large typescript if displaying a copy of your abstract.
- Keep illustrations clear, using charts, graphs, drawings and pictures.
- Use matt (silk) finish photographs. This will help diminish glare.
- It is important to have the exhibit completely assembled so that it takes minimal time to set up on site.
- Do not write on the board provided to paste your poster.
- The space and boards for putting up the posters will be given to the candidates.
- The candidates shall come well equipped for putting up the poster
For submitting poster presentation, Kindly download mini poster template, fill your Abstract details and send it on firstname.lastname@example.org.